No Title

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Cyber Addiction

aka Drugless Addiction, is an increasing mental disorder among people. I am writing about the particular case of getting addicted to talking with a stranger for long - an aimless chat. I just wonder why. Could this be the reason? We are accustomed to fake ourselves before others. We say 'I don't like it' when we like it, we say 'yes' when we should have said 'no' and the list is long. But while we chat with someone(a stranger), we talk what we think or what we feel without the second thought of being embarrassed. We try to be the real self there. And that gives us happiness and that is what our mind yields for. We love the Cyber Life that we live. Why not try that out here? Let us be ourselves wherever we are. Aint life beautiful?


1 Comments:

  • Hi Ekanth

    I always wonder why people are craze about Net Chat.
    Do they really have fun on it? At times , I am very much agitated when my closed ones spare thier whole lot of time in net and put themself in a lonely state (mentally) amidst of everyone around them.
    I too was groping for an answer despite such a strange behaviour from them.

    I haven't drifted my thoughts in such a conception of "people are real self there".

    Really helps me out in understanding people.

    Thanks
    Anonymous.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, August 02, 2004 6:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 
Web ekanth.blogspot.com